Who Are We
Welcome to Hall's online, the home of GardenSite. We are an independently run business with two garden centres, an aquatic superstore, an Interflora florist and a fully e-commerced Website.
Hall's Garden Supplies established its first garden centre in 1952 in the centre of Castle Bromwich. In 1959 the centre moved 500 yards down the road to its current address at 209 Chester Road.
In 1958 a second larger centre opened in Sutton Coldfield and through the 1960s the two centres expanded offering aquatics, greenhouses and a full range of garden supplies.
In March 1967 a Florist shop was opened in Hurst Lane, Castle Bromwich offering local and International deliveries through the Interflora network. This site is directly opposite the site of our original garden centre.
GardenSite was launched in October 1999 with the simple principle of offering the same personal service and value for money that we have always offered through our traditional retail outlets.
The Garden Room , formerly The New Oscott Tavern, was purchased in December 2009 from Punch Taverns. Built between the wars, this imposing public house, adjacent to our garden centre, has now been fully incorporated into our business and has quickly built a reputation as a favoured meeting place in the locale. Whether it's smoked salmon and champagne, or high tea, the guests tend to linger.
We are still a family run business that believe in offering our customers the best service possible. We look forward to seeing you.
Robert Hall - Senior Partner