Barlow Tyrie Aura 140cm Circular Dining Table
A notable piece of outdoor furniture from the contemporary Aura range, the Barlow Tyrie Aura 140cm circular dining table is made from high quality plantation grown teak which has a beautiful hue and texture.
- Constructed With Powder Coated Aluminium Frame
- Complete With Teak Top
- Seats Up To 6 People
- Durable & Weather Resistant
- Maintenance Free
- Home Delivered For Minimal Assembly
- Sold As Per Individual Table
1 Please Select Your Finish
2 Additional Accessories From: £24.00 To: £46.00
£1,165.50 inc. VAT
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Delivered In Approx 10 - 15 Working Days
(Subject To Cushion Colour Where Applicable)
The aluminium frame is virgin metal with a powder coating in one of three complementary colours to ensure durability. It is very strong yet lightweight, supporting a table top around which six people can comfortably sit.
Weather resistance is guaranteed and over time the teak will mature attractively. So this will quickly become a lovely table, perfect to use outside. where you can enjoy dining al fresco, making the most of whatever outside space you may have.
- 67cm (2ft 2in)
- 141cm (4ft 8in)
- 75cm (2ft 6in)
- 33kg (73lb)
- 141cm (4ft 8in)
Barlow Tyrie Furniture Delivery
As we're based in England, delivery of our Barlow Tyrie items is inclusive to mainland England, Wales, and mainland Scotland delivery locations.
We can also deliver to the majority of worldwide locations including Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Europe, and the United States using our specialist delivery carrier.
- Mainland England, Wales & Mainland Scotland - Inclusive
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles - Deliverable via Custom Delivery Quote
- Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland - Deliverable via Custom Delivery Quote
- Europe - Deliverable via Custom Delivery Quote
- United States - Deliverable via Custom Quote
See our Delivery Information page for full delivery details, including ordering bespoke products and products with made-to-order cushion fabrics.