Relates to furniture, woodland screens, cushions and covers.
As we're based in England, delivery of our Barlow Tyrie items is inclusive to mainland England, Wales, and mainland Scotland* delivery locations.
We can also deliver to the majority of worldwide locations including Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Europe, and the United States using our specialist delivery carrier via a custom delivery quotation.
- Mainland England, Wales & Mainland Scotland - Inclusive
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles - Deliverable via Custom Delivery Quote
- Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland - Deliverable via Custom Delivery Quote
- Europe - Deliverable via Custom Delivery Quote
- United States - Deliverable via Custom Quote
*Areas deemed as non-mainland England, Wales and Scotland will incur a delivery surcharge. Areas subject to a delivery surcharge include but aren't limited to: AB31-AB35, AB41-AB45, PA20-PA78, PH30-PH31, PH34-PH44, PH49-PH99, FK17-FK21, KA28, KA27, PH15-PH18, AB36-AB38, AB55-AB56, HS1-HS9, IV, KW0-KW14, PH19-PH29, PH32-PH33, PH45-PH48, KW15-KW17, ZE.
Care Products Delivery
Relates to care products, such as cleaners, oils, and stains.
Delivery Charge: £6.99
To mainland England, Wales, and mainland Scotland delivery locations.
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver care products worldwide due to them being restricted being a liquid product.
Standard Products: 15 Working Days
Non-Standard (Non-stock Cushion Colours): 8 - 16 Weeks
Delivery to locations outside of the UK will of course be extended due to the additional distance and time to pass through ports/customs etc.
Please be aware that these are estimations only and are based on our reasonable assumption that the item is available, and where applicable, is selected in one of Barlow Tyrie's 'stock' fabric colours.
Bespoke Product Terms
Products on our website, including those with non-stock cushion fabrics, engravings and inscriptions are made on an order-by-order basis.
Therefore, may be exempt from our usual cancellation and returns policy.
Any cancellations after your order has started production may not be able to be canceled or may be subject to cancellation charges.
What To Expect During Your Delivery
Due to the large nature of the products we sell, delivery is normally made to the front of your property, being dropped off at the nearest access point to your home (such as a driveway or near to the front door).
The delivery carrier is under no obligation to:
- Place nor move any delivered parcel(s) or item(s) inside your home
- Place nor move any delivered parcel(s) or item(s) through to a garden
- Unpack or remove any packaging materials
- Install or setup any delivered item(s)
- Manoeuvre any item(s) delivered on a pallet over gravel, grass or soil